1. Hotel General Info
2. COVID Info
3 All Inclusive Info
4. Gym Regulations
1.Hotel General Info:
Welcome to the Ocean Hill!
The hotel management and staff wish you a nice stay with us. This introduction letter will provide you with useful information about the facilities and services offered by our hotel. We hope you find it helpful during your stay with us.
Please remind that visits are not allowed: only the people included in your hotel reservation can access to your apartment and use the facilities of the hotel. We kindly beg you to respect this rule to keep the standars wich hallmark our establishment. You can attend your visitors in the reception lounge.
The room cleaning is done 5 days a week from 8:00-16:00 (no maid service on Wednesday and Sunday). Towels will be changed 6 days a week (from Monday to Saturday / not on Sunday) and the bedding every four days (not on Sunday).
The buffet restaurant will be open at the following timetable:
* Breakfast (8:00-10:30)
* Lunch (13:00-15:00)
* Dinner (18:30-21:00)
If you leave the hotel before 8:00 a.m. and you need a breakfast package, you must request it at the reception the day before (at the latest at 5:00 p.m.)
There are two pool-bars:
The day-time bar, located close to the “main pool”, is open from 11:00 -19:00 with snacks "a la carte" from 12:00-16:30.
The night bar, located above the “infinity pool”, is open from 19.00h to 23.00h.
*Customers with the “all-inclusive packages”, please see enclosed page with your services and timetables for the pool bar)
The pool lifeguard is on duty from 10:00 – 18:00. Ocean Hill is not responsible for accidents outside these hours.
It´s not possible to reserve sunbeds
The gym, located two floors below reception, is open from 08:00 to 19:00.
The hotel reception is open 24 hours, but some services are only available at the following timetables:
* Money exchange from 08:00 - 18:30 (please show passports for exchange Travelers Checks)
* Safety deposit box, 24 hours (prices: 2 € per day or 10 € per week and 10 € deposit for the key)
* Pool towels, 24 hours (price: 1 € per day and 5 € deposit per towel)
* Rent a car from 8:00-20:00 (delivery and collection service at the hotel)
We kindly remind you to leave your apartment before 12 noon on your departure day. It will not be possible to confirm any late check outs until the day of departure (between 9:00 am -11:00 am).
* Following the Spanish COVID-19 regulations, courtesy showers rooms are not allowed to use.
Cleaning of the facilities:
The cleaning procedure in Ocean HIll is very strict regarding COVID-19.All the rooms get desinfected with cleaning products certified by the ministry of health of the government of Spain, at the departure of each guest.
The daily cleaning of the rooms will be done once the guests are out of them. If the guest don´t want to leave the room during the time of cleaning, the Ocean Hill staff will just change towels.
The common areas will be cleaned few times during the day.
The restaurant is cleaned by qualifaied staff with cleaning products certified after every use.
Extra towels (pool, room or gym) will be collected at the reception properly packaged.
Out side of the facilities:
In Gran Canaria is mandatory to use the mask in the comercial areas and the public transports (taxi, bus, boat,…). Please carry a mask with you any time you go out. If you don´t have, you can get one surgical mask at the reception of the Ocean Hill for 1€/unit.
The hotel requires the collaboration of everyone during their holiday with us, in order to try to minimize as much as possible any damage caused by COVID-19.
In case of disorder in the room, cleaning will NOT be carried out, since there is a minimum of order and hygiene required by the client, so that the worker can carry out his work as safely and orderly as possible.
2. COVID Info
- FOLLOW THE SIGNS OF THE FLOOR
- HAND DISINFECTION
-KEEP 1.5 METERS DISTANCE TO OTHER PEOPLE
MANDATORY USE OF MASK IF THERE ARE SYMPTOMS AND WAIT IN THE APARTMENT FOR THE DOCTOR.
IN CASE OF SYMPTOMATOLOGY
THE GUEST MUST REMAIN IN THE ROOM AND THE CLINIC LAS PALMERAS DOCTOR WILL BE CALLED. IN CASE OF QUARANTINE MEASURES WILL BE TAKEN BY THE HOTEL MANAGEMENT.
INDIVIDUAL USE (OR BELONGING TO THE SAME GROUP)
-KEEP 1.5 METERS DISTANCE TO OTHER PEOPLE
-HAMMOCKS FUMIGATED BY THE LIFEGUARD EVERY DAY AND AFTER EACH USE.
-THE GUESTS ARE NOT REQUIRED TO USE MASKS WITHIN THE COMPLEX (CAN BE PURCHASED IN RECEPTION 1 EURO / UNIT)
THE USE OF MASKS IS MANDATORY FOR ALL THE STAFF OF THE HOTEL.
POOL AND RESTAURANT BAR:
- KEEP 1.5 METERS DISTANCE TO OTHER PEOPLE
-CONSULT ANY INFORMATION TO STAFF. THE FOOD CANNOT BE TOUCHED BY THE GUESTS. STAFF WILL SERVE FOOD.
3 All Inclusive Info:
Buffet Restaurant Timetables
- Breakfast Buffet: 08:00 – 10:30
- Lunch Buffet: 13:00 – 15:00
- Dinner Buffet: 18:30 – 21:00
- The drinks included in the lunch and dinner buffet are: mineral water dispenser, draught beer, house wine and soft drinks dispenser.
- Depending on occupancy levels, the hotel could offer a snack menu instead of a buffet for lunch.
- Arrivals after 21:00 will not receive the All Inclusive package for that day due to facilities closing. However, you will be entitled to the All Inclusive package until the time of your departure (your check out time will remain at 12:00 midday).
* The “daytime” bar, located close to the “main pool”, is open from 11:00 – 19:30. And the “night” bar, located above the “infinity pool”, is open from 19:30 – 24:00. In those pool bars, it is possible to order:
- Snacks: 15.00 – 18:00 (Sandwichs, pizza, fruits, ice cream, coffee and tea)
- The “All inclusive” drinks can be ordered from 11:00 – 23:00 (mineral water dispenser, juice dispenser, soft drinks dispenser, coffee, tea, draught beer, house wine, local drinks and cocktails). The local drinks included are:
1. Vodka, gin, rum, honey rum, brandy, tequila and whisky.
2. Liqueurs = peach, apple, banana, hazel or coconut.
3. House Bailey and Sangría.
4. Lime juice, grenadine and blackcurrant.
5. “All inclusive” cocktails
6. “All inclusive” ice creams
- It is possible to order mineral water in reception and at night bar during the opening time (a bottle of 1.5 liter per apartment)
*RULES “ALL INCLUSIVE”
- All customers with "all inclusive" must wear a bracelet identifying, personal and nontransferable. If your bracelet is damaged, please change it at the reception.
- The customer may only consume one drink and one portion of food at a time. We do not allow collection of several food or drinks, or to invite other person with or without “all included”.
- Foods and drinks All-Inclusive can only be consumed in the restaurant or pool bar area.
In no circumstance, food or drink can be taken to rooms or outside of premises, only in the area specified.
- It is only possible to order a breakfast or a lunch package if you are going to go out for the whole day. You need to order the package at the reception desk one day before between 8:00-17:00 (it will be provided in plastic bags in the restaurant, just show your booking receipt to the waiter)
- According to Spanish law, not allowed to serve alcohol to people less than 18 years. The hotel management also reserves the right not to serve alcohol to drunk customers.
* SERVICES EXCLUDED:
- Medical service and massages.
- Safety box.
- Pool towels.
- Billiards, slot machines and vending.
- Room Service.
- Conference room
4. Gym Regulations:
Due to the COVID-19 health crisis, the collaboration of every customer is necessary in order to maintain order and cleanliness in the gymnasium facilities.
- Max. People at the same time 4
- MANDATORY USE OF HYDROALCOHOLIC GEL in the Gym.
- Keep SAFETY DISTANCE of at least 1.5 meters during sports practice.
- MANDATORY USE OF TOWELS (supplied at reception free of charge and which should be returned for cleaning)
- All used machines should to be cleaned after use.
- The gym facilities are cleaned by hotel staff every hour, that does not exempt customers cleaning every machine after use.
- In the event of breaching this or other rules of the establishment, the hotel may PROHIBIT the CLIENT from entering the GYM facilities.
- It is STRICTLY FORBIDDEN to be with the NAKED TORSO, it is necessary SUITABLE CLOTHING for sports practice.
- MANDATORY use of SUITABLE FOOTWEAR from sports practice
- FORBIDDEN to use glass and metal objects
- PROHIBITED Eating and smoking in the Gym
- The hotel is not responsible for forgotten items in the gym
- The customer will be responsible for any damage caused by the improper use of the machines or equipment